In obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology, ultrasound is a completely safe and painless method both for the mother and for the child.
These days, ultrasound diagnostics makes it possible to identify abnormalities of fetal development or various complications during pregnancy.
The following tests are conducted in the office of prenatal diagnosis:
- prenatal screening of I and II trimesters
- Doppler velocimetry of the umbilical cord artery, middle cerebral artery, uterine arteries
- photometric and Doppler velocimetric monitoring of the multiple pregnancy
- ultrasound diagnostics of the gynecological pathology
- ultrasonic diagnostics of abdominal diseases
This allows obstetricians-gynecologists to observe the intrauterine development of the fetus in the dynamics and take timely measures to eliminate the slightest deviations from the physiological course of pregnancy.
The advisory diagnostic unit conducts approximately 10,000 ultrasound studies annually.