In MNF Kiev Perinatal center provides services under the program eMalyatko
With one statement you can get the following services:
- State registration of the birth of a child.
- Determination of the origin of the born child, whose parents are not married to each other.
- Registration of the place of residence of the born child (will be available until the end of 2020).*
- Assignment of a childbirth allowance.*
- Registration of a newborn child in the State Register of Individuals – Taxpayers.*
- Assigning a unique record number to the child in the Unified State Demographic Register.*
- Assigning benefits to families with many children.*
* Services are provided at choice, at the request of the parents
For detailed information, you can contact the administrators of “eMalyatko” in the advisory office on the ground floor.
“EMalyatko” administrators are receiving:
TUESDAY – SATURDAY from 9.00 to 12.00 (SUNDAY, MONDAY – OFF)
Also, the complex service “eMalyatko” can be obtained at the Сenter of Administrative Services of the Pechersky District or at the Сenter of Administrative Services at the place of registration of the parents.
Documents required for registration:
- Passports of both parents (if the passport is in the form of an ID-card, you need information about registering a place of residence)
- TIN (tax identification number) of both parents
- Original medical birth certificate (form 103/o)
- Marriage certificate. Important! If the parents have different surnames, both must be present
- NZDO of one of the parents for assigning NZDO to a child (the number is entered in the biometric passport or passport in the form of an ID-card)
- Bank account details in IBAN format (for receiving child support)
- Have at least UAH 17.00 on your card or on your mobile phone account (to pay the administrativefor registering a place of residence fee 13.94 UAH + bank commission )
- Your e-mail and postal code at the place of registration.