ATTENTION TO VISITORS OF THE PERINATAL CENTER
The number of School visitors is limited. Visiting the School is by appointment only: tel. (044) 522-87-36.
When attending classes, a protective mask, gloves and replaceable shoes are required.
Schedule of the school for preparing families for childbirth “Origins of Life”
In our school you will learn about:
- Creation of comfortable conditions for a successful pregnancy.
- Preparing for natural childbirth and breastfeeding.
- Adaptation of a newborn and an infant to a new environment of existence
- How to organize a full breastfeeding.
- What is the basis of the psychology of motherhood and fatherhood.
All about childbirth !!!
Harbingers. Periods of labor. Early postpartum period.
- Harbingers of childbirth.
- How to understand that you need to go to the hospital. What to do when the contractions began.
- Birth periods:
- Period 1 – contractions (cervical dilatation).
- Feelings and experiences of women during labor.
- Period 2 – need (the birth of a child).
- Head promotion through the birth canal.
- Feelings of a woman in attempts.
- Cutting the umbilical cord after the end of its ripple.
- Period 3 – the birth of the placenta.
- Early breastfeeding as a pledge of mother and child health.
- Examination of the placenta.
- When conducting an inspection of the birth canal.
- Natural and medical methods of pain relief in childbirth.
- Breath in childbirth (hypo).
- Ability to relax between contractions.
- Help her husband in labor.
- Psychological support.
- Joint poses in childbirth.
- Breath in childbirth.
Postpartum Depression – Myth or Reality?
Psychology of the perinatal period.
- Psychological adaptation to changes during pregnancy.
- Skills of self-regulation and recuperation.
- Psychological advice for pregnant women.
- Tips for preventing postpartum depression.
- Preparing for parenting.
- Planning a new period of life.
- Apgar Scale. Signs of a full-term and premature newborn.
- Transient states of newborns.
- Unconditioned physiological reflexes.
- What manipulations are carried out in the hospital: examinations, vaccinations
- The first-aid kit for the newborn. Daily regime.
- Tips for child care. Room microclimate (humidifiers, air purifiers).
- Clothing and accessories for the baby. Slings, kangaroos, strollers, cradles.
- Features of the psychological state of mother and baby.
- Answers and questions.
- Breast preparation during pregnancy.
- The benefits of breastfeeding.
- The mechanism of milk production.
- Nutrition nursing mom.
- Teaching techniques of feeding.
- Lactation periods. Feeding on demand.
- The main problems and their solutions (stagnant milk, nipple cracks, mastitis, lack of milk).
- Clothing nursing moms.
- Contraception during breastfeeding.
- Receptions carrying children dads.
- How to wear, lift and hold the baby.
- Rules for rocking a screaming baby.
- Change diapers for speed. Basic knowledge.
- Subtleties and nuances of dressing and using diapers.
- How many people need for bathing a newborn.
- The whole truth about swaddling with practical examples.
- Features of the development of a newborn child, his needs and features of interaction with the father.
During the tour of the Perinatal Center, you can ask questions to the anesthesiologist and get all the necessary information about anesthesia during labor.